Garage Door Preventive Maintenance
When it comes to protecting your West Michigan home, your garage door is a valuable asset. Preventive maintenance for garage doors can ensure your door will brace Michigan’s trying winters and operate smoothly all summer long. For maintenance services you can trust, work with a local crew with the experience to do the job well.
At Quality Door Company, we’ve spent over 30 years serving customers in South Haven, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland and beyond. When you work with us for garage door maintenance in West Michigan, you ensure your garage door is ready when you need it.
Commercial and Residential Preventive Maintenance
The team at Quality Door Company is here for home and business owners in West Michigan with garage door maintenance services that keep any door in working order. As a Clopay® Master Authorized Dealer, we specialize in servicing Clopay’s top residential and commercial lines. When you schedule an appointment, our technicians will arrive on time to analyze your door and test its functionality. Our maintenance crew will:
- Check opening tracks and clear any obstructions.
- Lubricate hinges, chains, tracks, rollers and other essential components.
- Tighten all hardware and replace worn-out features.
- Adjust the springs for proper balance.
Common Garage Door Issues
Both commercial and residential garage doors require annual maintenance to spot major issues before they escalate. Our qualified technicians understand the most common garage issues and their underlying causes, meaning they can effectively diagnose and repair your door. We’ll keep an eye and ear out for symptoms like:
- Grinding noises: Aging garage door hardware can creak, groan and grind during operation, but maintenance will reduce the noise and allow your door to open and close smoothly.
- Broken springs: A broken spring will make itself apparent with a fast closure and loud bang. Broken springs can’t hold your door’s full weight, which can be as dangerous as they are distracting.
- Reversing during opening or closing: A damaged roller or faulty screw will interfere with your door’s operation and cause the opener to reverse its cycle.
- Incomplete seal: If your door lets in light and air through a broken or cracked seal, it’s time for a professional to set it into place or uncover a broken component.
Why Is Regular Garage Door Maintenance Important?
Whether you own a residential or commercial garage door, it’s a part of your everyday life. Maintaining your door’s condition is essential for your financial and physical well-being.
A garage door is an investment. Caring for your door with regular maintenance from expert professionals protects that investment by preventing major issues that could compromise its longevity.
Many of the most common garage door problems can cost residential and commercial customers thousands of dollars to repair or replace their units. Our crew will catch common issues and make a fast, effective fix before the problem worsens.
Damaged garage doors can also pose safety issues in residential and commercial settings alike. Taking care of your door will prevent anyone from being injured and any property from being damaged.
Contact Quality Door Company to Maintain Your Garage Door
The team at Quality Door Company provides affordable maintenance services that help you ensure your residential or commercial garage door’s good health. For more on our services or rates, contact Quality Door Company online today or schedule an appointment.