Garage Door Service and Repair in West Michigan
A properly functioning garage door system is an essential component in your home or business’s daily comfort, protection and convenience. When you need a replacement or experience an unexpected malfunction, you want a team of dependable technicians you can rely on.
Quality Door Company has been providing west Michigan communities with professional garage door services for over three decades. Whether you need your garage door or opener repaired or replaced, we will quickly and efficiently complete the service so you can get back to your routine.
Common Garage Door Repair Needs in the Western Michigan Area
Come to us for all your garage door service and repair needs, including but not limited to the following.
Garage door springs are responsible for helping to raise and lower your door. Here are some signs your garage door springs need replacement:
- The door slams shut without warning.
- You hear the garage door opener straining.
- You hear a loud popping noise when the door is closed.
- You cannot rest the door in the mid-level position.
Garage doors are made up of panels that have been hinged together. Door panel replacement is a relatively affordable way to repair garage doors as a homeowner on a budget.
While a single garage door panel can be replaced without affecting the rest of the system, multiple panel replacement may call for an entire garage door system replacement.
Garage door openers manage your door’s weight and ensure nothing is obstructing the door’s path upon closing.
Look out for these common signs that it’s time to replace your garage door opener:
- The door does not open or starts to close and then reopens.
- The garage door opens and closes on its own.
- The door opener is inconsistent in its operation.
- The door fails to close completely.
- You hear unusual noises or notice sticking in the remote or keypad.
Garage door cables work in unison with the garage door springs to lift and lower the door as needed.
A garage door cable repair is in order if:
- You hear squeaking in the bearings when the door is moving.
- Your door alignment is off or you hear a loud bang.
- You see cables falling down around the door.
- Your garage door moves irregularly or not at all.
Preventive Maintenance and Emergency Repair
Regularly scheduled, preventive maintenance for your garage door is crucial. With regular garage door maintenance, you can cut down on the need for emergency repairs.
How often your door needs preventive maintenance depends on a few factors, including the climate in your area. Some preventive maintenance should be undertaken once per year, while other types of maintenance may be required monthly.
Quality Door Company will respond quickly to all garage door emergencies in the western Michigan area, and we’ll ensure your garage door functions properly year-round with regular maintenance.
Schedule an Appointment for Residential Garage Door Repair Services Today
Whether you are in Muskegon, Grand Rapids, Holland or South Haven, Quality Door Company stands ready to handle your garage door repair. Reach out to us today to schedule service.