Commercial Garage Doors
Quality Door Company is your go-to commercial door supplier when you need reliable, robust products to keep up with your workflow. We understand how essential your exterior doors are to your facility's security, energy efficiency and curb appeal, so you can trust us to provide quality garage door solutions that meet your needs and goals.
Our Selection of Commercial Overhead Doors
As a Clopay® Master Authorized Dealer®, we carry a wide variety of high-quality commercial doors to suit your facility's unique needs. Choose from products such as:
- Architectural Series-Aluminum: These modern-style, full-view doors enable commercial buildings to increase visibility and access to natural lighting. Businesses such as restaurants, service stations, fire stations or car dealerships may find these doors suitable.
- Counter shutters: Counter doors or shutters are ideal for commercial spaces that need security and are at low risk of flame spread or smoke penetration. Concession areas, cafeterias, pharmacies and cashiers may benefit from a counter shutter.
- Energy Series: Doors within the Energy Series offer exceptional durability, efficiency and performance. These polystyrene-insulated doors can help reduce heating and cooling costs for commercial spaces such as warehouses, loading docks, and industrial and agricultural facilities.
- Energy Series with Intellicore®: If your facility requires climate control, this option features polyurethane insulation to keep interiors cooler in summer and warmer in winter. These doors are ideal for commercial and industrial spaces such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, municipal buildings and retail stores.
- Industrial Series: Available with and without polystyrene insulation, these doors deliver high performance and reliability for a range of industrial applications. From warehouses to agricultural facilities, commercial spaces of any type can benefit from these robust doors.
- Roll-up sheet doors: Add security with roll-up sheet doors that are easy to install. These doors work best within small warehouses and self-storage facilities.
- Security grilles: Keep your commercial space secure while maintaining visual access and air circulation. Security grilles are ideal for a variety of commercial areas, including shopping malls, convention centers, schools and garages.
- Service doors: Choose the insulation and material option that best suits your facility's requirements. Our service door selection can accommodate most openings and building requirements for commercial spaces.
We also carry specialty products and accessories such as pass doors, break-away bottom sections and the Safe-T-Stop™ chain hoist. You can trust Quality Door Company to have the right products for you when you have unique access, security and safety requirements within your commercial space.
The Advantages of Clopay Commercial Exterior Doors
Clopay commercial doors are available in various designs, materials and sizes to suit the demands of your commercial space. Choose from a wide selection of versatile doors that offer the qualities you need:
- Dependable access
- Energy efficiency
- Smooth operation
- Climate control
- Robust security
- Long-lasting performance
- Reliable strength
Contact Quality Door Company for the Best Commercial Doors in Michigan
When you partner with Quality Door Company for your commercial overhead door needs, you gain access to a team of experts dedicated to providing the highest-quality service and products at affordable prices. Connect with us online or request an estimate now to see how we can help you find the right door for your commercial facility.