Garage Door Opener Maintenance and Repair in West Michigan
Garage door openers are an essential component of your entire garage door’s system. Like all machines, openers can malfunction and require a replacement or repair.
Identifying the signs that your garage door operator isn’t working will help you know when to request the help of a technician. Leaving your garage door opener repairs or replacements up to a professional will ensure your safety and that of your loved ones.
Repairs for Residential and Commercial Operators
If your garage door opener or operator fails or needs to be replaced, rely on the professionals at Quality Door Company.
We’re a LiftMaster® ProVantage Dealer, and our commercial and residential garage door operators allow you to enjoy myQ® technology. With this smart technology system, you’ll be able to monitor your garage door from your tablet, computer or other wireless devices.
Signs Your Garage Door Opener Needs Repair
Here are five indications it may be time to invest in a new garage door opener:
- Your garage door reverses when opening or closing: If your garage door suddenly changes direction while opening, you may want to contact a professional garage door maintenance specialist to properly inspect the opener and sensors.
- The garage door operator won’t open or close the door: If new batteries or clearing away obstructions from the track don’t fix the problem, the opener may be malfunctioning. It might not be appropriately connected, or it could just be time for a new opener.
- The garage door opener is noisy: If you hear rattling, screeching, scraping, grinding and other strange noises, you may want to have your opener inspected. If you have an older door opener, it may be time to upgrade.
- Your garage door opener operates inconsistently: If you find that your opener works sporadically, it’s important to call for repairs before it stops working entirely.
- The garage door operator gets stuck or stalls: If your garage door opener cannot open and close your garage door efficiently, an inspection can help protect the safety of your property and loved ones. If your opener is an older model, you may want to look into an overhead door replacement to improve overall function.
We Service All Brands
The technicians at Quality Door Company work on garage door openers of any make or model. When you need replacement parts or accessories, we offer products from industry-leading manufacturers, including Clopay®, Cornell and LiftMaster.
Top-tier products ensure you get long-lasting value and performance — when we repair a garage door opener or another accessory, we want that repair to last.
Contact Us for Garage Opener Repair Today
If you’re experiencing difficulties programming your remote to a LiftMaster garage door opener or your garage door opener isn’t working, turn to Quality Door Company.